Thursday 28 July 2011

Bon Voyage Phil

So here it is, my first blogging attempt. As I enter a new phase of Internet usage I do so through bleary eyes!! We were all up at 5am this morning to take Phil to Heathrow for the first leg of his US adventure. As I speak he's probably somewhere over Canada, his departure wasn't that traumatic as he's back in 10 days anyway!!  Actually Elliott has just told me that he's tracking Phil's flight on the Internet and he's just going over the Rocky Mountains. For those of you that bother to read this blog (not many I imagine) I'll use it on a now and then basis when we've done anything that may be of interest.

One sad piece of news that I received today that may be of interest to any of you that were regulars at the "Pump House Blues Club" in Watford back in the 70's, founder member, organiser, stalwart and Pump House legend Roger Little died yesterday after a long illness. Rest in Peace mate, enjoy watching all those great Bluesmen in the Sky!!

No comments:

Post a Comment